john updike is crying in the woods behind his mansion into his cashmere sweater
- tao / February 20, 2007 10:54 PM
several of these stories made me think of a man trying to stack compact cars on top of one another using a series of ramps, each bigger and bigger, and whenever he finishes driving one to the top of the stack he pause for a moment in the driving seat and feel good before carefully crawling out and across the roof of the car to the ramp to walk back down.
This is good i think and i feel it especially on "the refrigerator divides also"
- colin / February 21, 2007 4:39 PM
i'm listening to the beginning of thriller right..... now.
- matt / June 28, 2007 9:32 AM
I'm doing the thriller dance.
- ofelia / July 28, 2007 8:09 PM
The alligator at my zoo adopted an arm as one of its young. A human arm.
- mike / February 18, 2008 5:39 AM
These stories made me feel like
- Jason / March 4, 2008 10:15 AM
this reminded me of my mother.
- Gianni / April 5, 2009 8:03 PM