the fact that the crosses were not upside down and didn't have smiley faces completely ruined the book for me.
- ellen / October 16, 2006 3:37 PM
- gene / October 16, 2006 4:14 PM
to promote this book noah should brand a pentagram on his forehead and put it on youtube.
- tao / October 16, 2006 5:07 PM
it's okay. i just looked at the title and saw jessica simpson parade and felt better. good job.
- ellen / October 16, 2006 6:00 PM
like wolf parade but with...
- j.e.b. / October 17, 2006 3:01 PM
the best zombie novel since ernest hemingway's farewell to arms
- tao / October 28, 2006 3:03 PM
other zombie things aren't even zombie things anymore.
- gene / October 28, 2006 5:07 PM
i just read chapter 23
noah, you are a good person
- tao / January 9, 2007 12:24 AM
like a lot of shitty redemptive stories about poor people, this story includes sexual deviance.
unlike them, there's actually a point.
therefore it is much better.
- adam / February 10, 2007 7:02 PM
Wow, I accidently just watched a really good zombie movie...in my head. I love it when I forget I'm reading.
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is another thing all together. A friend told me to read it, that I'd lurv it, but I don't, and I don't feel bad for it. I can see words when I read that book, much unlike Cicero's novel about zombies reminding me of asshole Orwell pigs.
- Sabra / February 19, 2007 2:32 AM
I use caps. Throw rocks at me.
- Sabra / February 19, 2007 2:34 AM
i will throw caps at other people for you, if you like.
- adam / February 20, 2007 8:12 PM
More zombies and they should sing. You should make a zombie named Billy who makes it on American Idol. Zombie Billy will be judged by Zombie Simon and Zombie Paula Abdul. The other judge has decomposed.
On American Idol, Billy will get all the zombie votes, which will propel him to first place and a record deal with Zombie Records.
On his first record Billy will behave inappropriately by pissing on the microphone and decomposing. Afterwards, he will sing his first hit song, Baby Got No Back.
"Cuz I ate it," he will sing.
- Billy Sauce / April 2, 2007 5:19 PM
I'm glad Noah wrote this book. It is entertaining. I read some of the chapters twice because they were funny.
Good job to everyone involved.
- Ken / September 22, 2007 3:47 PM
I liked when the lynched children sang Britney Spears.
- Andrew / January 24, 2008 7:59 PM
i think you used the word fuck (in various forms) 108 times.
i smiled when i read the last chapter.
- alicia / March 5, 2008 11:19 AM
This felt very powerful to me and also made me feel less like living in the united states.
- Crazed Peanut / March 18, 2009 6:03 PM
This book makes me want to go to a crowded public place and shout "I'm going to cut off my penis."
I do not actually want to cut off my penis, I just want to say that.
I am not sure if this is a good thing. What have you done to me Noah Cicero?
- John / April 30, 2009 11:23 PM