Tao writes some of the more moving narrative pieces I have ever read. "Driveway" and "Cancer" both made me leave the room to stare at something or someone I love. And I think people should be forced to notice such things. Thank you Tao.
- noah / August 29, 2006 8:44 PM
i would have paid for this.
- claybanes / August 30, 2006 6:47 PM
I love "Should."
- Fran / September 13, 2006 1:08 PM
i was bored, so i fixed some design problems with the title page like two months after we released this book.
- gene / December 7, 2006 7:46 PM
can't wait for tao's new books.
- ryan / January 27, 2007 4:15 PM
So, what do you think about
- Karl / May 14, 2007 9:23 PM
Hellonaz - this is just a testing, dont worry about it
- Testeriwz / June 27, 2007 11:52 AM
I have not understood your message.
- Tillie / July 21, 2007 5:21 PM
Whether instead of it is time to us to drink coffee and to discuss american forum idol
- Elizabeth / July 28, 2007 2:53 AM
I have visited your site 663-times
- Visitor525 / August 3, 2007 1:53 PM
Excuse me, that without knock has entered into your possession. I simply wish to make your site better. A backstreet boy get down
- Andrzej / August 3, 2007 5:35 PM
Tao Lin is nice.
- sadie / August 23, 2007 12:00 PM
I always love Tao's endings. They're always in the right place, saying the right thing.
- mike / February 16, 2008 6:58 AM
Today my boyfriend's mother yelled at me, she was mean and said a lot of hurtful things...She is only met me twice, she knows very little about me...I'm crying, and found this website through my space, I wish Tao would give me a hug...Such awesome way of seeing thing....Tao you are cool.
- Miguel / May 26, 2008 12:10 PM
tao = the awesome win
sent from a paper aeroplane
- kerri / April 28, 2009 2:35 PM
Nice stories. If they were food, they would probably taste good.
- John / April 29, 2009 12:55 PM
i think this ebook deserves many many more comments
- adam / June 4, 2009 9:25 PM
- anonymous / March 27, 2010 6:41 AM