typically moving, but not in a bad way.
- clay / July 5, 2006 9:17 PM
dumb as all the other shit on this site
- anonymous / July 6, 2006 4:34 PM
i mean that in an alternatively good way. the tone is superb.
- anonymous / July 6, 2006 4:36 PM
caused my ass to shake with fear and pleasure, a very good read
- tao / July 6, 2006 6:06 PM
Fuck this. It seems like a longwinded inside joke.
But it was really well written though. Don't get me wrong.
Tao should answer his transmissions, though. Bastard.
I like the art, too.
- P. H. M. / July 9, 2006 7:28 AM
i also have a black hole lodged in my cervix, so this piece touches me in a certain way, one that makes me recall certain meals and fuck certain people.
unsurprised, unhappy, undeniable. lots of un's.
- luncheonandon / March 25, 2008 2:47 AM
I do realize that I am finding out about this incredible new movement quite late in its life, but I think it is wonderful. It is a kind of poetry that doesn't give a fuck about poetry.
and i think that poetry cares too much about itself and that is why I can barely bare to read most of it
- thomas patrick levy / April 9, 2009 1:11 PM