this is all very convincing.
- claybanes / June 6, 2006 4:04 PM
have been a fan of mr rohrer's poetry for as long as i've been writing poetry. the announcment email was the best breakfast ever!
- katy / June 7, 2006 8:46 AM
These are poems full of sounds and silence. A sort of meditation on languor. It's as if Tao Lin crafted all the line breaks, or like Rohrer was doing a Tao Lin impersonation. Either way, it passed the time like a soft clock.
- Kevin Sampsell / June 7, 2006 10:59 AM
kevin, you forgot to blurb the rest of us
- tao / June 7, 2006 3:51 PM
This is the best poetry I've read all spring!
- Renee / June 9, 2006 11:35 AM
Dug this quickie. Might check out this guy's other books. This was my favorite:
"But the river is only temporary.
- P. H. Madore / June 10, 2006 11:53 PM
- anonymous / July 10, 2006 1:15 PM
these poems are ok. they have some excellent moments. and i think rorer is into moments from the bit i've read of him before this. i like the witch line, but alot of it feels kinda thin.
i like the publishing move away from that single voice that seems to permeate all the other work from this colorful emerging press.... but kevin sampsell, seriously, you have some reading to do before you even begin to come anywhere close to making comparisons, which all together seem like bad news. rediculous and even kind a rude i'd say.
Ellie in Philly
- anonymous / July 10, 2006 10:05 PM
This is really quite surprising and good and amazing. I want more.
- Rebecca Loudon / July 11, 2006 6:03 PM
Thanks, Matthew, I really enjoyed these ten-will be looking for more. Hungry now.
- Mike / February 26, 2008 7:02 AM
You are reading tonight.
- Jarmel Davis / November 21, 2008 11:37 AM
"but the greatest work of art would be /
- brad / April 19, 2009 12:38 PM