it's good, this. good. what's a farrier?
- rosie / April 11, 2006 1:54 PM
someone who takes care of horse hooves. this is a good book. i read it fifty times.
- gene / April 11, 2006 2:58 PM
michael earl craig makes me feel like a blue and red plastic toy shovel broken in half in a field of gray flowers that look pretty under a really bright sun and with a glass of organic lemonade i'm about to drink
- tao lin / April 11, 2006 6:38 PM
Reading Michael Earl Craig's poems reminds me of driving on dirt backgrounds at night without the headlights on, it tells you about the things you didn't know you already knew.
- Carla / April 11, 2006 10:13 PM
i might make it.
- clay / April 12, 2006 5:05 AM
michael craig was at a barbecue
- katy / April 12, 2006 11:41 AM
I remember reading the obituaries
i eat ten of them
- microsoft word autosummarize / April 13, 2006 1:19 AM
Good stuff. For real. This guy is LEGIT!
- Matt / May 31, 2006 11:44 AM
Especially liked the one about the Bono obit. Was very, very vibrant with imagery I could put a thumb on.
- P. H. Madore / June 10, 2006 11:17 PM
this book made me feel like wrapper poked out of the window of a passing sedan and skittering along the asphalt in its afterrush. and i mean that in a good way.
- h.c.w. / June 14, 2006 10:31 PM
This is my favorite bear parade book, I think.
- Mike zak / March 23, 2008 5:29 PM